Warning

Who knew that the Greek Gods of Mount Olympus were full of Tops and Brats? They have a Top School to teach Tops how to spank and lift one eyebrow and there is a Brat Cave for all the Brats to hang out in! Read about the adventures of the Greek Gods!

This series is intended for mature audiences. You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

Epimeheus

The wonderful Tarabeth has issued the October 2015 Challenge!  Write a story, ficlet, or drabble about Disco.  The Greek Gods had to respond to it!


"Disco's dead!" he told his top.

"It survived," the top assured him.

"I don't know how to dance! I have no rhythm," he whined.

"We'll just have to turn the beat around," his top said.

"But I won't remember all the steps. They'll all laugh, and call me a freak. A super freak," he said, close to tears.

"No they won't. They'll think you're hot stuff." The certainty in his top's voice soothed him a little.

"I need to go to bed early! You're always telling me that I need to get more rest!" He reminded his top.

"And you're always telling me you love the nightlife," his top quipped back.

Damn, he hated when his top could out maneuver him. Well, not always; most of the time it brought peace to him. He often felt like he had a heart of glass. He loved how careful his top was not to break it. "Well, I just can't get enough of your love. Let's go back home, and you can love me."

"Oh, babe, you make me feel like a macho man," the top said leaning down to kiss his brat. "I love to love you, but it's not going to work. Come on, hustle. We're here."

Epimetheus gave up on all his excuses as they walked into the YMCA, which had been decorated for the occasion. A smile spread across his face as the sounds of the first song hit him:

That's how I want it to be baby, spank
Spank, woo, woo, woo, woo
Spank, do it, do it, do it, do it
Spank, woo, woo, woo, woo
Spank, let's get to it to it, spank

Watching all his friends and fellow brats laughing and dancing without a care, the strobe lights flashing, Epimetheus knew that tonight was more than just a night. It was a celebration.

End

No comments:

Post a Comment